- UniConsent Tag Implementation
- Google Ad Manager / Adsense and Prebid Integration
- IAB TCF 2.0 Integration
- Manage Cookies List
- Manage on page tags with UniConsent Script (UnicScript)
- Google AMP (Beta) Integration
- Google global site tag (gtag.js) Integration
- Google's Limited Ads Support
- Using UniConsent with Content Security Policy
- Insight API (Enterprise only)
There are multiple ways to do the integration: Integrate with Google Tag Manager or other tag managers, or integrate by updating your
You can also use
UniConsent Tags Loader to manage your third party tags.
#Conditional tags loading based on the user's consent
#Method 1. Integrate with Google Tag Manager:
Step 1. Add a third party vendor at CMP and get the vendor ID.
Step 2. The event 'unic_data' is firing when a user's consent is available on the page.
Step 3. Check the data layer variable if the vendor is enabled in customVendors data. For example, you can check the variable
customVendors.1= true to load the 1st third party tag.
You can also load customVendor tags based on the other data layer variables.