CCPA Consent Manager
Manage Consent Under CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act)
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) comes into effect on January 1, 2020 and may affect how your website is allowed to handle the personal information of Californians.
The CCPA demands that businesses provide records of personal information collected about a consumer in the preceding 12 months prior to the request made by the consumer to gain access to this information.
CCPA and cookie consent manager
Under CCPA, Cookies can harvest personal information such as names, physical addresses, IP addresses, location data, but also sensitive personal data such as religious convictions, political opinions and/or sexual orientation.
- The right to request disclosure
- The right to request deletion
- The right to opt out
- Identifiers such as cookies, beacons, pixel tags, telephone numbers, IP addresses, account names.
- Biometric data such as face, retina, fingerprints, DNA, voice recordings, health data.
- Geolocation data such as location history via devices.
- Internet activity such as browsing history.
- Plus data regarding personal characteristics, behavior, religious or political convictions, sexual preferences and so on.
UniConsent Consent Manager for CCPA
- Fully customisable multiple stages
- One-tag Implementation
- Google Tag Manager support
- Tracking and insight
- Multiple languages support
- EU IAB and Google DFP consent support
- Cookies scan and disclosing
- Certified by IAB Europe
- Easy self-serve solution